Friday, January 15, 2010

Color Streaks How Can You Add Color Streaks 2 Your Hair? Are There Any Ways That Dont Involve Bleaching?

How can you add color streaks 2 your hair? Are there any ways that dont involve bleaching? - color streaks

I am a boy scene and my head is colored with plum and I do not need bleach or something, but I would like to add neon lights raccoon tails him around the use exenstions / Clip-ons iwant my real hair. other choice than Bleach? and what are the best colors to use?

2 comments:

Dorothy Parker said...

I do my own hair all the time and my friends and I must say, unfortunately, yes, haha, the only answer pale, to be honest. im sorry. WARNING: Do not remove stain semi-permanent dyes. and I'm sure you do not want to wait for the sections 2 washing. So, yes, the only option is chlorine. Ive had the best Manic Panic, it seems more and more popular, but honestly, has taken longer than he at Sally's. its atomic pink was a very good quality.

Princess G said...

You can buy the things they're washing of textiles, such as aerosols, which have different colors.
But they're washed in the laundry.
the only durable solution is a bleaching agent.

Post a Comment